Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Papa's Peanut"

Papa has a special name for Kaiya. He calls her Papa's little peanut .
Kaiya doesn't really like to be called this she always says
I am NOT A PEANUT I AM KAIYA !
One day as they were traveling down from Gainesville
to Inverness Ryan saw this peanut factory and said
said to Kaiya look that is where you were born Kaiya.
Of course she didn't like that either! But when Papa
went up to help move them he was able to convince
Kaiya to take a picture with him in front of the sign.
She must really love her papa to do this!
Oh and the funniest thing she will only let him call her that
if he promises to take her to the Dollar Tree!

2 comments:

Silcock Family said...

That is so cute! This is exactly the kinda thing you should be blogging! She must really love him to take that picture and I'm sure dad will never regret taking it because when she is all grown up (if she ever grows) then he will look at it and remember how she was his little peanut :) I can't wait for her to come to my house and play with Kylie Jo!!

njohnston said...

cute picture! AWW.. Kaiya is so adorable. I feel for her. I hated being called tooth pick and twig etc. I lost those names a long time ago.lol