Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Clayton Bradley's Blessing Day






















Clayton's blessing was really nice. Clayton
wore Brad's outfit that he was blessed in almost 29 yrs ago.
He almost didn't fit in it! He is quite a chunk!!
They waited to have him blessed
since Brad has been on a ship for several months off the
coast of Lousiana.
My parents weren't able to attend due to my father
having cateract surgery.
I know they would of been there otherwise .
(My dad is doing well).
Other family members weren't able to be there due
to summer vacations plans and then the other half of my family
lives out west now. We missed you guys!
So these pictures are posted especially
for all those who couldn't be there.
The rest of the day was spent out at Kelly's parents
eating lots of food and having fun.

1 comment:

Silcock Family said...

I wonder how many times we have taken picture in front of that church?