Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Birthday Cake

Brad and Kelly had this really neat cake made
for me for my birthday. Isn't it cool and it tasted great too!
It was chocolate and yellow cake.Thanks I loved my cake!
I had a great birthday( all except for turning 47!)
I was in North Carolina visiting my parents last week .
We went out to dinner the nightbefore my birthday and the
day of my birthday we went white water river rafting.
Monday night Cliff and the kids gave me a party/BBQ.
Thank you everyone!

5 comments:

Reuben & Jessicca said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you liked it.

Jessicca

Ellis Family said...

At least your not turning 50 like my mom! We had fun too. I think the kids had the most fun. They were going strong playing the entire time!

Silcock Family said...

That cake is so cute! I wish I lived closer to her so she could make cakes for my girls! so cute!

njohnston said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! Hope you had a great bday. Dallon loved eating the icing off your cake.lol

Stauffer Family said...

What an Awesome Cake! Hope you enjoyed your Birthday.