Sunday, August 17, 2008

White Water River Rafting

We decided on our last day up in North Carolina
we would all go River Rafting on the Nantahala River.
This was a first time for everyone except Cliff and I.
Cliff brought along a disposable camera so during the calm
part of our ride our guide took our picture.Thanks Megan for taking this picture (Colton's funny).
Our guide sitting in the far back left (Gigi) was
really neat and we felt pretty safe with her on board.
We will have lots fun memories of this trip together.




3 comments:

Gail said...

That was lots of fun and the pictures turned out good! We'll definitely have to do it again with the rest of the family.

njohnston said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I have never been. maybe one day:) North Carolina is so pretty. Fall time is my favorite!Well I'm glad you got to spend time with your parents.

Silcock Family said...

That looks so fun I can't believe you went with out me! I'm so glad you got to do something fun for you birthday! I love your pictures!